Our licensed dietician counsels individuals seeking nutritional advice for a variety of diagnoses and nutritional goals.
- Weight management/obesity
- General health and wellness
- Heart disease
- Celiac Disease/Autoimmune diseases
- Gastrointestinal (GI) issues
- Migraine, Fibromyalgia, IBS and other inflammatory conditions related to food sensitivity and intolerance
In addition to being registered and licensed in dietetics, our dietician is also a Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT). She is specially trained in the testing and treatment of food sensitivities using the MRT (Mediator Release Test). MRT measures your body’s level of immune reactivity to 150 different foods and chemicals. Food sensitivity is often the root cause of many inflammatory conditions. Testing and subsequent diet and lifestyle change can help patients with migraine, fibromyalgia, IBS and other food sensitivity related inflammatory conditions find relief.